This placement is part of the Government Kickstart scheme. To apply you must be aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and have been referred by your Job Centre Work Coach.
- Location: Islington
- Salary: National minimum wage
- Contract type: 6 months fixed term, 25 hours per week
- Closing date: 10 October 2021
- Start date: TBC
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Purpose of role:
To support the Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) Team in PFI Housing in delivering an efficient and responsive service by carrying out a range of general administration duties, helping to ensure that ASB and harassment complaints are managed appropriately and in a timely manner.
Role main duties:
- Deliver general administration support for the ASB Team, preparing and issuing standard letters and any other general documentation as required.
- Acknowledge contact from customers in line with internal policies and procedures, notifying the ASB team leader of any non-compliance issues, process failures and/or complaints.
- Take proactive steps to engage with customers such as, responding to basic customer queries and providing customers with general advice with support from the ASB team leader.
- Maintain and update manual and computerised systems, providing clear and accurate details regarding customer queries, any actions taken and the contact information as and when required.
- Support the ASB team with referrals to relevant statutory and voluntary agencies as required.
- Work closely with the ASB team leader and other colleagues to assist with preparing legal documents, collating evidence and information for witness statements, court trial bundles and legal notices for service by others.
- Demonstrate competent use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, along with the relevant information management systems.
- Observe the highest possible standards when handling sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality in line with Data Protection law.
- Work within the limits of our policies and procedures and systems covering all areas of work, always demonstrating the core values expected of Hyde staff in line with our achievement culture.