We are looking to recruit a Transformation Business Analyst to be actively involved in our change programme, which is aimed at increasing operational productivity, reducing the cost of transactions/handling data by moving to a digital by design housing service and streamlining the end-to-end and business-to-business process.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £38,300 to £47,480 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01538
About the job:
- Provide business analytical skills to support the development of business problem statements, options analysis and provision of effective solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis and the production of business requirements specification and business case documents, 'as is' and 'to be' processes and/or other documentation as defined by Hyde Group Project Management policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience of business analysis within a similar change or transformation role
- Ideally detailed exposure to a Lean project methodology and/or Six Sigma practice
- A background in delivery of change within either customer experience and journey and/or property, housing compliance would be beneficial
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the opportunity for flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now