We have a great opportunity for someone looking for a career within housing development.
- Location: Kent
- Salary: £25,500-30,060 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01531
About the job:
- Liaise regularly with internal departments, particularly sales and marketing, housing management and property services to obtain input to potential sites and existing developments.
- Ensure files are maintained in accordance wit policy and procedures.
- Ensure land procurement is compliant with budgets and forecasts.
- Manage the projects to ensure that all site and build costs are controlled within budget.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Organised, highly efficient and have a desire to succeed
Apply online now