We are looking to recruit a Tenancy Sustainment Specialist for the southern region.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 per annun
- Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01604
- Work with residents, housing management teams and external agencies where there are safeguarding concerns and/or an individual may be at risk and coordinate and monitor safeguarding referrals.
- Work alongside the housing management team and residents to reduce antisocial behaviour.
- Work directly with and manage a caseload of residents, completing an individual tenancy support plan.
- Identify key support needs that may create or are challenges for the resident in being able to sustain their tenancy in the medium to long term.
- Act as resource to other staff on the potential source of support available to vulnerable tenants and support the delivery of Hyde’s vulnerability policy to residents at risk.
You will be required to have a current valid driving licence and use of a car as you will be covering a large area of properties across the south.
Apply online now