We are currently looking to recruit a Team Leader - Administration to support Responsive Repairs Team in the Lewisham office.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £29,600 - £36,680 p.a.
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01670
Main duties of the Team Leader - Administration:
- Supervise and develop the team in the delivery of an excellent administrative support service to Property Services to ensure an effective delivery of excellent service to customers.
- Manage and coordinate all administrative activities related to the Property Services team to ensure customer and contractor enquiries are promptly dealt with.
- Develop a culture of continuous service improvements and strive to deliver KPI performance on all targets.
- Motivate and develop the administrative team through the provision of regular coaching, individual one-to-one meetings and performance-based reviews.
- Provide individuals with access to appropriate training, tools and support in order to deliver the expected levels of service excellence.
- Work within agreed budgets and control costs and ensure adherence with financial procedures at all times. Produce reports and other information as required.
- Provide regular financial and performance information to facilitate effective management of the business and analyse available information to report on trends, risks and opportunities to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
- Work with all stakeholders, residents/internal and external agencies/ internal audit to increase customer satisfaction and compliance with the contract(s) and enhance partnership working as required.
- Prepare reports and attend, when requested or required, meetings with the client(s), working groups, tenants’ group. Always acting as a responsible representative.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a fantastic pension scheme, a 35 hour working week and the opportunity to work for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now