We are seeking a Tax Manager who is a subject matter expert to lead on all tax matters.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £54,700 - £69,460 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01643
- Lead on all Hyde's tax matters, advising on, taking accountability for delivering Strategic tax planning on major housing development and regeneration projects
- Advise the business on tax implications of new initiatives and setting up tax efficient structures to deliver the project
- Strategic advice on the management of tax within the Group, introducing new, tax efficient, ways of working and ensuring the efficient and effective management of intra-Group transactions
- The efficient, effective and compliant operation of the Group's direct and indirect tax affairs including VAT, Corporation tax, Stamp duty, Capital Gains tax, CIS and PAYE matters
- Lead and coach financial accountant on VAT and CT including overseeing compliance work
- Lead on providing strategic support and specialist technical advice on all matters relating to tax planning on housing development and regeneration projects at a senior level, ensuring that new initiatives are set up in a tax efficient way
- Attend Scheme Approval Panels and other relevant groups / panels, participating in reviews and discussions and providing insight from a tax perspective.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 28 days holiday, an award-winning benefits package and the opportunity to work for a truly inspiring organisation with a strong social purpose.
Apply online now