We have a new opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join the Finance Business Support Team in the London Bridge Office.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01660
At Hyde Housing, we see future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.We offer a great, flexible, award winning benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Main Duties of a Tax Accountant:
- To provide financial support within the specific area of the business in respect of, monthly close down of the management accounts, the delivery of the budgets and forecasts, and the production of standard and ad-hoc financial information.
- Production of accurate monthly financial performance information, annual budgets and in-year forecasts in line with Group timelines through:
- Posting and production of accurate monthly journals. Loading and checking budget and forecast uploads in the Hyde Group finance systems. Financial reconciliations of key areas of income and costs.
- Use of corporate database systems to maintain, manage and produce relevant reports for the business.
- Support team members in providing financial analysis, support and advice to Business Managers.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all the transactions in the accounts are fully evidenced and understood.
- Review and submit balance sheet reconciliations, highlighting any potential risks to the financial performance and pro-actively managing these risks.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now