We are looking to recruit a Stock Investment Contracts Manager on a 12 month basis.
- Location: Kings Hill, Kent
- Salary: £38,300 - £47,380 per annum
- Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01566
About the job:
- Responsible for managing relationships with service providers responsible for our stock investment programme, ensuring that service levels are maintained at all times.
- Monitor and oversee the property services contract, manage contractors in line with contractual obligations, cost saving/customer service improvement, measure contractor performance against agreed KPIs.
- Adhere to progress milestones and budgetary compliance of programmes.
- Hold delegated responsibility for the management and monitoring of an allocated programme budget.
- Ensure effective liaison with residents in connection with planned programmes and projects.
- Arranging pre-start meetings with residents/leaseholders and engage in on-going contract management.
- Ensure contractors adhere to Hyde’s Health & safety policies including asbestos and CDM.
- Dealing with customer complaints ensuring that they are resolved satisfactorily.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now