We’re seeking a Service Desk Analyst to deliver responsive IT support to external and internal customers.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £20,185 - £25,520 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01596
Main purpose and responsibilities:
- Deliver a responsive IT support service to internal and external customers. Resolving incidents and service requests in accordance with agreed service levels, standards and processes, to maximise overall customer satisfaction. Constantly looking to improve the way we work and deliver service.
- Provide a friendly, empathetic and mission focused service of the highest calibre, building strong relationships with all our customers and colleagues.
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming IT related incidents and requests, ensuring these are accurately logged with relevant information.
- Use our IT Service Management system to log and triage incoming phone calls and portal-logged tickets with a focus on effective troubleshooting.
- Technologies you will work with include:
- Windows 10, Office 365, MS Office
- Skype for Business, Anywhere365, Bomgar
- Laptops, PCs, Mobile Phones (iOS/Android)
- Troubleshooting networking issues and remote access technologies
- Business Applications: Oracle, iWorld (Northgate), Accuserv, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Liberty, Keystone
- Workplace by Facebook
- Work in collaboration with our other IT Support teams including 2nd line, infrastructure, application support, finance systems, business intelligence, networks; and our asset, compliance and problem management functions.
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.