This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Advisor who will supervise and manage the performance of Successful Tenancy Advisors (tenancy sustainment).
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £38,300 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01634
Duties of a Senior Advisor - Tenancy Sustainment:
- Be Hyde’s subject lead for tenancy sustainment advice and advocacy.
- Manage a portfolio of high business impact cases, retaining the oversight of complex cases requiring the input of several disciplines concurrently.
- Line manage and supervise Successful Tenancy Advisors to deliver an outstanding service to existing residents and prospective residents, ensuring that advisors are delivering a tailored services to at risk residents.
- Performance manage advisors; focusing on customer and business value in all activities and engage staff in continuous improvement through problem solving activities on lean principles.
- Demonstrate experience of effectively managing and delivering coordination of advice and advocacy services to vulnerable people through a high performing front team.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now