We have an exciting opportunity for a Scheme Officer who will be responsible for delivering an effective facilities management service across the sheltered housing scheme ensuring that a proactive customer-focused service is provided to residents and prospective residents.
- Location: London
- Salary: £20,185 - £23,000 per annum + essential car allowance
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01608
You will be responsible for delivering an excellent scheme-based service, taking the lead on responding to resident queries and assisting your line manager to manage any reported cases of ASB, damage to property, breach of lease/tenancy.
Duties of a Scheme Officer:
- Ensure that the scheme is maintained to an excellent standard, in order to enhance resident satisfaction:
- Gardens, courtyard areas and planted areas are well maintained
- Ensure all service contracts operate effectively, monitoring on a regular basis
- Report all communal repairs, maintain a supply of light bulbs for communal areas
- Hold communal keys for contractors access as and when required
- Facilitate social events and be proactive in resident and community engagement.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, essential car allowance, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now