We are looking for a Scheme Coordinator to cover SE London, Surrey and Kent.
- Location: Lewisham + travel
- Salary: £20,185 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 16 August 2020
- Job reference: REC01908
- Own car essential (fuel allowance)
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
You will deliver an effective building and facilities management service across the sheltered housing scheme ensuring that a proactive, effective and customer focused service is provided to residents and prospective residents
Duties of a Scheme Coordinator:
- Pull cord testing, fire risk assessment, fire alarm testing, emergency lighting testing and complete all fire testing logs.
- Respond promptly to resolve resident queries and complaints at the first point of contact.
- Liaising with contractors and other agencies for access including Hyde staff.
- Carry out regular building inspections, identifying elements of maintenance required, report repairs and implement works, maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, safety and security, ordering cleaning products and accepting delivery.
- Report communal repairs to Hyde staff as appropriate.
- Update customer data forms.
This is a mobile role and requires access to your own car and a full UK driving licence. You will cover SE London and the south (to include Southwark, Surrey and Kent) although we may ask to cover other Hyde schemes if required.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days annual holiday and a 35 hour working week and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
If you’d like to apply, please include a covering letter in the same document as your CV.
Closing date for applications: 16 August 2020
Apply online now