We're looking to recruit a Residential Sales Consultant.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £30,000 per annum + up to £10,000 commission
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01590
- Undertake the marketing and subsequent sale or letting of our shared ownership and outright sale housing activities delivering a proactive and tailored customer service.
- Mitigate sales risks through achievement of set targets against budget.
- Ensure that all homes are sold within the agreed marketing period and ensure programme targets are met by carrying out the following:
- Set up, coordinate and attend viewings of all our schemes, as well as open days/evenings when required at short notice
- Prepare completion of sale packs and arrange to meet buyers at their new homes to handover keys and introduce them to workings of the home and development
- Closely monitor the progress of sales terminating offers where appropriate and take action as necessary to ensure sales targets are achieved reducing the financial risk to the Group
- Regularly update sales progress reports
- Provide competitor analysis reports and any other reporting information that may be required
- Prepare and distribute accurate pre-sale price lists within the agreed timeframe set out for approval by the Sales Manager.
- Regularly liaise with the Homebuy agent regarding nominations, updates and ensure that regular returns are completed and where appropriate liaise with local authorities to ensure that the nomination procedure is effective.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a fantastic pension scheme, a 35 hour working week and the opportunity to work for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now