We are looking to recruit a Reward Advisor to join our HR team based at London Bridge.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 per annun
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01628
Outputs and accountabilities:
- Deliver an excellent professional advisory service relating to pay, pensions, employee benefits and terms and conditions across the Hyde Group in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of benefits and pension legislation in order to act as a point of contact for internal customers, ensuring individuals receive appropriate advice and guidance in line with best practice and our policies
- Proactively assist with managing flexible benefits (iFlex) across Hyde.
- Proactively manage pay, working within and adhering to all timescales and controls set out in implementing the annual pay review and Undertaking salary benchmarking and calibration of roles.
- Support the Reward Specialist with the implementation of the Wellbeing Strategy
- Work collaboratively with the HR Business Partners and other HR team members to ensure pay and benefits issues are identified, solutions are provided, accurate contractual/reward information is provided and a seamless and best practice service is consistently delivered to the business at all times.
We offer a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now