We are currently recruiting for an experienced Residential Sales Analyst, to work within new business and joint venture.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £35,000 - £43,300 per annum
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01585
Outputs and Accountabilities:
- Supporting development, sales and marketing teams on buy/hold/sell decisions for development sites, standing investments with demand and supply analysis and pro-active competitor analysis.
- Analysis of pricing (all tenures), affordability, market absorption and sales velocities.
- Researching comparable transaction and supply/pipeline analyses to help inform pricing of new developments and re-pricing of live developments.
- An understanding of key valuation metrics to support benchmarking and comparisons of diverse projects.
- Coordination with colleagues and senior management teams on research to support strategic initiatives (including white papers/policy documents), and monitoring of leading indicators including aggregate market supply and demand data via ONS releases and other public information such as monthly RICS and estate agent reports.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the ability to engage in flexible working.