We are seeking a Regional Contracts Manager to oversee the delivery of our London and Peterborough responsive repairs and voids services.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £49,200 - £61,020 p.a.
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01605
- Develop, monitor and review regional technical surveying functions, responsive repairs and voids contracts in conjunction with the Responsive Repairs Operations Manager to deliver excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor and review service delivery and performance against validated data to ensure service meets required levels, taking appropriate action in line with contractual obligations.
- Monitor day-to-day business via direct reports to ensure performance levels remain in upper quartile, taking action to address concerns or under performance.
- Drive and implement effective systems and processes to ensure robust information is maintained, up to date and available to support the management of maintenance and improvement programmes.
- Monitor the development and performance of contractors, including tier 2 contractors in delivery of first rate services.
- Lead on ensuring that all People and Property Health and Safety requirements are adhered to in line with Hyde’s requirements and current legislation.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the opportunity for flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now