We are looking to recruit an Qualified Electrical Supervisor.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £45,000 - £48,060 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 9 May 2021
- Job reference: REC02129
- Own vehicle required
- A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As a Qualified Electrical Supervisor, you will assist in providing and developing the full range of electrical surveying and contract administration services for the annual electrical servicing programme and electrical planned maintenance for and on behalf of the business.
You will also inspect and arrange for the testing of electrical works within Hyde's portfolio, ensuring programme maintenance, responsive repair and testing of works are carried out in accordance with legislation and management productivity targets.
Duties of a Qualified Electrical Supervisor:
- Assist in managing the delivery of the electrical servicing programme including a full range of cost effective diagnostic, design, inspection and procurement services relating to the repair, maintenance and improvement of varied domestic and commercial properties.
- Monitor systems for inspection and maintenance of electrical services and appliances and to take action to ensure that relevant legislation and safety standards are met and tenants/staff safety are secured.
- Be part of an effective operational team, focused on achievement of service plans and departmental priorities, providing guidance in your area of professional specialism.
- Contribute to the development of a culture of collaborative working within the team, including coaching and training team members to ensure optimum service delivery.
- Achieve targeted performance objectives, by close monitoring and regularly reporting on progress and financial issues.
- Implement with commitment the role of lead officer on all capital & revenue schemes where needed, along with servicing, inspection and repair works assigned to the post holder, coordinating the work of all disciplines included in the design, administration and inspection of these.
- Identify and prepare risk assessments to address relevant Health and Safety issues relating to all electrical aspects of the service provided and undertake the duties of a designer as defined within the Construction (Design and Management) Regulation 2015
- 18th Edition
- 2391 Inspection and Testing (Level 3)
- 2360 Electrical Installation (Level 3)
- 2330 Electrotechnical Technology (Level 3)
Your work will be predominantly based within the London region. However, we may ask you to work at other locations within the Hyde Group.
Candidates who are successful at the interview stage will be required to take an electrical assessment as part of the recruitment process.
Closing date for applications: 9 May 2021
Apply online now