We are looking to recruit an efficient and responsive Property Manager for our Brighton office.
- Location: Brighton and surrounding areas
- Salary: £28,900 - £33,960 per annun
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01564
Outputs and accountabilities:
- Delivering efficient and responsive property management across a mixed tenure portfolio of social housing.
- Ensuring that performance targets and budgets are met and a comprehensive service is delivered that meets the needs and expectations of residents and stakeholders
- Monitor spend on each scheme in order to raise and resolve any issues that arise with the Service Charge team
- Develop mechanisms to inform the Group of the key drivers of customer satisfaction for the property portfolio you manage.
- Working in collaboration with Estate Contract Managers and contractors to deliver services and standards which offer value for money.
- Oversee and manage engagement of residents in estate monitoring ensuring appropriate actions are taken in response to reports provided.
- Work in collaboration with the Local Authority and external partners advocating on behalf of the Hyde Group and its customers.
- This is a field-based role and you must have access to a car. Mileage is paid for, as well as monthly wear and tear costs.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now