We’re recruiting a Property Manager to be based in Brighton.
- Location: Brighton, Hove and surrounding areas
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 pro rata
- Contract type: Fixed term 12 month contract
- Job reference: REC01694
We see future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
We offer a great pension, 26 days holiday, an award-winning benefits package and a 35-hour working week.
This is a field-based role and you must have access to a car. Mileage is paid for, as well as monthly wear and tear costs.
Duties of the Property Manager
- Ensure effective property management of Hyde’s schemes and estates. Delivering efficient and responsive property management across a mixed tenure portfolio of social housing. Ensuring that performance targets and budgets are achieved
- Deliver a comprehensive service that meets the needs and expectations of residents. Ensure that the service provided is characterised by continuous improvement and high resident satisfaction.
- Managing expenditure against budget throughout the financial year. Ensure joint working with Estate Contract Managers and contractors to deliver services and standards which offer value for money.
- Develop mechanisms to inform Hyde of the key drivers of customer satisfaction for the property portfolio you manage.
- Oversee and manage the engagement of residents in estate monitoring ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner.