We are looking to recruit Property Charge Coordintaor to join the team at London Bridge.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01700
Duties of a Property Charge Coordinator:
- To deliver the process of service charge recovery, including the estimation, calculation, reconciliation, administration and accounting of service charge costs to residents.
- Delivery Focus: Manage and prioritise your own workload on a day to day basis, ensuring all activities are completed to agreed timescales and team requirements.
- Customer focus: Providing efficient and clear responses, to assist the business in handling residents’ queries. Providing information to assist the investigation and resolution of issues. From time to time, this may include processing enquiries/complaints and attending the resident consultation meetings.
- Business Understanding: Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of general housing operations (tenancy management, leasehold management, service charge and all other recoverable costs in line with agreements).
- Problem Solving / Change Management: Monitor the service charge spend on each scheme monthly, logging investigating and resolving any variations and issues that arise. Assist the Service Charge Manager in checking the integrity of data on service charge accounts and analysing variances as necessary. Actively engage in implementing changes to service charge processes and policies to ensure the most efficient and effective service is delivered.
- Communication / Teamwork: Build relationships with other internal teams to ensure the provision and receipt of information necessary to the effective running of the service charge department and the resolution of issues as they arise. Work with colleagues in the Service Charge team to build up and share knowledge and expertise.
We offer a 35-hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension, an award-winning benefits package and the opportunity to work for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now