We're looking for a Property Charge Assistant to be responsible for processing invoice transactions and data efficiently, in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £20,185 - £25,500 per annum
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01675
Duties of a Property Charge Assistant
- Log and record all managing agent invoices received from our suppliers and scan the documents to the appropriate folders for access by the business.
- Check that the documents are compliant with the s18 – 30 Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 and raise any non-compliance issues directly with the managing agents.
- Process and code of all suppliers’ invoices/credit notes and split costs by tenure type where appropriate. To action and resolve all suppliers’ queries.
- Be the first point of contact to resolve all invoice issues with the business or suppliers, and attend meetings with managing agents to resolve queries.
- Monitor managing agent accounts to ensure that documents received within the correct timescales and in accordance with the legal agreements. Reconcile supplier statements to ensure accounts up to date.
- Request invoice packs and back up documentation as required by the business.
We offer a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package, and the ability to engage in flexible working.