We have a great opportunity for a Projects & Partnerships Manager in the Brighton area.
- Location: Brighton
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 pro rata
- Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01613
About the job:
Develop and co-ordinate social and economic investment activities in the south region in line with Hyde Foundation objectives and local need. This will be achieved by identifying and building relationships with potential partners, developing high quality proposals and securing support for projects.
Research and Engagement:
- Proactively source and build relationships with local external stakeholders, resident representatives and others to understand local challenges, identify emerging issues and inform project design.
- Maintain relationships with local and regional bodies to open up opportunities for delivery of projects that benefit residents and the business
- Engage and work with ward-based multi-agency stakeholder groups to implement local neighbourhood and Local Authority wide initiatives
- Regular assessment of emerging social and economic themes, challenges and opportunities related to south region. Undertake surveys, consultations or needs analysis as relevant to inform the development of local plans and initiatives.
Project Development and Management:
- Develop projects in line with the overall strategy that target Hyde’s higher need neighbourhoods, respond to community and business needs, and are in line with wider social and economic investment
Profile and Communication:
- Promote and raise the profile of Hyde Foundation work internally and externally using a range of communication channels to ensure projects reach and wide and diverse audience
- Collect and carry out analysis of data and insight to identify needs and patterns to inform project interventions
This role requires you to travel; you must have access to a car. You will spend 50% of your time out of the office.
Apply online now