We’re looking for a Project Team Manager to join the Hyde Foundation team at our Lewisham office.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £29,600 - £38,000 per annum
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01581
Outputs and accountabilities:
- Develop and implement the Work & Health employment support programme which assists individuals getting back into work. By developing an agile and skilled team of caseworkers to successfully deliver outputs and outcomes to contractual obligations as stipulated by the prime contractors, and representing the programme at partnership meetings and with key stakeholders.
- Manage and develop a team to deliver employment support in line with contractual requirements. Developing project and annual work plans, and setting key performance indicators and targets.
- Monitor and report on project expenditure and outputs and outcomes to specified deadlines. Implement and monitor against minimum service standards to ensure programme compliance. Instigating a system of rigorous quality checking processes for programme delivery
- Produce returns, data and reports on schedule and with a high degree of accuracy, ensuring effective use of database to track progress and monitor performance and outputs and respond in a timely manner to requests for qualitative reporting to include, case studies and client satisfaction. Maintain and promote the Work & Health programme through continuous improvement reviews.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home