We are seeking a Project Assistant to support the Business Development team at the London Bridge Office.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01631
Duties of the Project Assistant
- To provide an effective, efficient, flexible, proactive and people focused support to the New Business and Strategy team.
- To research and prepare basic briefings and presentational material on development issues, liaising with other internal and external agencies where appropriate.
- Undertake and assist with special projects, investigations, or organisational reviews as required, including undertaking research and carrying out feasibility studies as appropriate. To present findings as required and support implementation.
- To establish, manage and maintain efficient and accurate information and administrative systems, designing and implementing new procedures and practice to meet changing requirements.
- To design information recording systems and undertake data entry.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the ability to engage in flexible working.