At Hyde Housing, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement. This is what is required from our Programme Support Officer.
Main Purpose of Role
- To deliver a professional, effective, proactive, confidential, efficient and customer-focused service by providing high quality assistant support to the Programme Managers.
- To act as point of contact, responding to queries and liaising with team members to progress/resolve matters effectively, working within the programme management frameworks.
- To manage the reporting process, with guidance and sign-off from the Programme Managers.
- Provide high quality and proactive secretarial, administrative and organisational support to the Programme Managers.
- Manage the diaries for the Programme Managers, scheduling meetings, appointments and ensuring it is up to date at all times.
- Handle all meeting administration including organisation and preparation of papers and facilitation of meetings (booking rooms, informing/inviting/co-ordinating participants as applicable, minute taking at meetings) and bring forward systems.