We're looking to recruit a Programme Manager to manage the contractual relationship with our 3rd party business partners including, Homes England and the Greater London authority.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £46,500 - £55,000 per annun
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01632
Outputs and accountabilities:
- Manage the Homes England and Greater London Authority strategic partnerships, ensuring any risks are identified and solutions proposed.
- Provide detailed analysis in relation to the programmes, ensuring draw down of grant against expenditure.
- Prepare detailed analytical reports using comprehensive data to provide a comprehensive overview of the programme delivery.
- Ensure all schemes relating to the programmes meet our partners compliance audit requirements.
- Management responsibility of a small team.
We offer a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now