We have a new opportunity for a London-based Procurement Coordinator & Buyer.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01659
Main duties of the Procurement Coordinator & Buyer role:
- A hybrid role comprising Procurement Coordinator and Procurement Buyer roles. These encompass responsibility for administrative assistance to the team; running procurement exercises; and supporting Category Managers with procurement exercises. The role will act as first point of contact for the Procurement team, providing assistance in a professional manner to both internal staff and contractors/suppliers.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date Contracts Register for procurement across the Hyde Group; Conduct compliance and control checks; Annually refresh the Procurement Spend Cube (Excel competency required) and perform a categorisation of all Hyde suppliers; Conduct category analysis of Spend Cube data and provide informed recommendations into Procurement Category Strategies; Provide expert advice and guidance to stakeholders on the contract tendering process for procuring goods and services to comply with company standing orders and Public Contracts Regulations.
- Conduct market testing and supplier interviewing to create procurement strategies for tendering contracts; Manage assigned contracts to ensure that their development and renewal comply with company standing orders and Public Contracts Regulations
- Conduct mini-competitions and negotiations on behalf of, and in conjunction with, stakeholders to extract best value for contracts.
- Running tender exercises in line with policy and potentially conducting OJEU level tenders; including commercial evaluations. This will involve working closely with business stakeholders.
- Provide support to Category Managers with large tenders (end-to-end), including drafting tender and contractual documents, and where necessary assisting with evaluations and external stakeholder meetings.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now