We are looking to recruit an experienced Privacy Manager for this newly-created position.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £46,500 - £59,040 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01673
- Closing date: 27 August 2019
- Supporting the embedding of a culture of privacy and data protection within the organisation.
- Designing, maintaining and publishing privacy-related policies and procedures, including granting policy exemptions when requested.
- Defining Hyde's privacy operating structure and running privacy related steering/working group(s).
- Ensuring that mitigation actions are implemented in a timely manner in response to audit findings.
- Monitoring and reporting on privacy compliance status and high privacy risks, as well as maintaining an up-to-date centralised KPI dashboard.
- Monitoring of privacy regulatory changes and defining legal mechanisms to support day-to-day activities.
- Creating and maintaining a repository of documentation needed to demonstrate due diligence and compliance with privacy requirements.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 28 days holiday, an award-winning benefits package and the opportunity to work for a truly inspiring organisation with a strong social purpose.
Apply online now