We are looking to recruit a PMO Analyst to assist in the development of short and long term plans for IT projects and programmes.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £45,000-£50,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01543
You will lead on:
- Budget management, including quarterly forecast and annual budget setting for IT projects and feeding into portfolio level.
- High level communications planner, linking with other projects and programmes.
- Papers for submission to the IT Programme Board for approval, including business cases and change requests.
- Management of IT Programme Board, including booking the board, agenda setting and minutes.
- Document template maintenance and version control, working with the central PMO.
- Project governance, including monitoring adherence to our governance framework and all approval stages.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience of being part of a PMO at mid-level.
- Experience of supporting major IT implementations and rollouts across multi-site organisations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, linking in with supporting Executive Management Team major programmes.
- Organisational skills, capability to manage admin workload as well as project-focused tasks.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the opportunity for flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now