We’re looking for a Performance and Improvement Manager for our Property Services department in Lewisham.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £49,200 - £61,020 pro rata
- Contract type: 6 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01580
Outputs and accountabilities:
- Manage and monitor a team to ensure all administration tasks are completed within key performance timeframes.
- Produce and use monthly individual productivity reports at 1:1 and appraisals, review team work in progress daily as part of information centre briefings to maximise productivity.
- Work in conjunction with finance teams to ensure payments are correctly allocated, coded and paid within agreed timescales, meet KPIs and that post inspections are triggered.
- Oversee the scheduling of inspections for the surveying team to guarantee that residents receive an appointment of their choice at first point of contact.
- Work closely with Core Operations and Resident Services to ensure a high level of repairs and maintenance diagnosis resulting in a right first time service.