We are looking for a Property Services Administrator to work 27.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £23,885 pro rata
- Contract type: Permanent, part-time
- Reference number: REC02125
- Closing date: 9 May 2021
- Interview dates: w/c 17 May 2021
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
You will provide support to the Contract Managers to ensure that the Safer Homes programmes run efficiently, and that both statutory and regulatory compliance, as well as compliance with process and policy, is achieved across all work streams.
You will also ensure that data and certification is processed, managed and analysed for accuracy in a timely and effective manner, escalating issues and concerns, and taking ownership to resolve problems.
Duties of a Property Services Administrator:
- Manage Safer Homes databases in an efficient manner to capture, check, and process data accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with statutory, regulatory and policy &process requirements.
- Liaise with all stakeholders, both internal and external, in receipt of services delivered by the Safer Homes team to ensure inspections, audits and servicing are achieved within priority timescales, and to customer requirements.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks, cases and general day-to-day responsibilities of the role.
- Undertake all duties in line with Hyde’s values, policies and procedures ensuing that the work undertaken actively promotes equality of opportunity and non-discrimination.
- Contribute as a key member of the Safer Homes team, and work collaboratively with all colleagues within Property Services, and across the Group.
- Take responsibility for keeping up-to-date with policies and procedures for Safer Homes, and the wider business, and ensure a thorough understanding of the duties and activities required of a Property Services Administrator within these.
The successful candidate will have a good level MS Excel, as well as a background in administration, housing or property services.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now