We are seeking an Organisational Development Advisor – Digital/E-Learning to join our Organisation Development and Learning team.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £25,500 - £30,840 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01667
Main duties of an Organisational Development Advisor:
- Contribute to the delivery of the Group’s learning and development programme with particular focus on the development of work-based and online learning and digital solutions. Provide project support for organisational development activities to help embed the Hyde Group’s culture and new ways of working.
- Develop the Group’s approach to online and digital learning and develop the digital skill base of the workforce:
- Working with key business stakeholders, develop and apply a framework for assessing digital skills
- Source and review e-learning and other online learning options ensuring these are relevant and up to date in line with the Group’s changing needs
- Manage allocated online learning platforms engaging the workforce and promoting opportunities widely and regularly across the business
- Keep up to date with developments in online and digital learning, acting as a source of expertise for the team
- Learning and Development: Organise allocated learning programmes including the design and commissioning of programmes. Work with the core Learning and Development team to ensure smooth delivery of allocated programmes. Organise the Group induction ensuring that content remains relevant and up to date.
- Organisational Development Support the Head of Organisational Development to deliver in organisation wide OD projects and activities: Coordinate the staff survey including disseminating the results; Support OD events and run focus groups; Support employee engagement programmes external accreditation and awards.
- General: Prepare and produce reports and presentation materials as needed, to tight time frames; Maintain, manage and process relevant data in a systematic way with proficient use of Office 365; Provide regular reports on the take up and effectiveness of programmes and projects as required.
We offer a great, flexible award-winning benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now