We are recruiting for a Multi-trade Builder to join us.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £23,500 - £31,100 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 20 May 2021
- Reference number: REC02109
- Company van and fuel card provided
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
You will provide an effective, responsive and quality primary and secondary building, roofing, bricklaying and wet trades service (multi-skilled attributes) in order to deliver a ‘right first time’ repairs service to residents enhancing overall customer satisfaction with the Hyde Group properties.
You will complete as many repairs within and around a property within one visit to ensure effective delivery of service.
Duties of a Multi-trader (Builder):
- Provide a responsive and professional trade skill service to residents ensuring external work sites are adequately protected, respecting resident privacy and property at all times, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered.
- Undertake any required repairs to maintain high levels of professional image, safety security and working condition of the Hyde Group properties (including vehicles and tools) in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Perform routine maintenance checks on vehicles reporting defects, accidental damage or loss of property in accordance with standard procedures.
- Maintain and monitor the supply, stock and use of materials, ensuring only quality materials are utilised for any repair work undertaken, enhancing the standard level of properties and service the Hyde Group offers residents.
- Exercise and promote the highest levels of duty, care and safety within all working environments in order to minimise risk to the Hyde Group employees, properties and residents.
- Ensure any tools or machinery are operated following approved safety instructions/regulations.
- Report any accidents occurring or dangerous incidents promptly to both Health and Safety and other relevant senior managers.
- Participate in the out-of-hours service on a rota basis.
Your office base will be Lewisham, however your work will predominantly be based within the Greater London region. We may ask you to work at other offices and areas within the Hyde Group.
A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days annual holiday and a 39 hour working week and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Closing date for applications: 20 May 2021
Apply online now