We are looking to recruit a Multi-trade Operative to join the team.
- Location: Chichester (operating in Hampshire, West Sussex and Surrey)
- Salary: £23,500 - £29,200 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 13 December 2020
- Reference number: REC01989
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
You will provide an effective, responsive and quality primary and secondary carpentry/plumbing/plastering and decorating service (multi-skilled attributes) in order to deliver a ‘right first time’ repairs service to residents, enhancing overall customer satisfaction. You will complete as many repairs within and around a property within one visit to ensure effective delivery of service.
This role will be operating within the following counties: Hampshire, West Sussex and Surrey.
Duties of a Multi-trade Operative:
- Provide a responsive and professional trade skill service to residents ensuring internal and external work sites are adequately protected, respecting resident privacy and property at all times, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered.
- Undertake any required repairs to maintain high levels of professional image, safety security and working condition of Hyde's properties (including vehicles and tools) in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Perform routine maintenance checks on vehicles reporting defects, accidental damage or loss of property in accordance with standard procedures.
- Maintain and monitor the supply, stock and use of materials, ensuring only quality materials are utilised for any repair work undertaken enhancing the standard level of properties and service Hyde offers residents.
- Exercise and promote the highest levels of duty, care and safety within all working environments in order to minimise risk to Hyde employees, properties and residents.
- Ensure any tools or machinery are operated following approved safety instructions/regulations.
- Report any accidents occurring or dangerous incidents promptly to both Health & Safety and other relevant senior managers.
- Participate in the out of hours service on a rota basis
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days annual holiday and a 39 hour working week and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Closing date for applications: 13 December 2020
Apply online now