We have a great opportunity for a Lettings Advisor to manage properties in Lewisham, Southwark and surrounding boroughs.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £23,885 - £30,374 pro rata (depending on experience) + company car
- Contract type: 6 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01601
Outputs and Accountabilities:
- Deliver an excellent customer experience, based on what customers expect or want to see, which is focused on selling the Empty Homes and Lettings brand, the value of becoming a Hyde customer and the services on offer.
- Deliver an outstanding lettings service to existing and prospective customers, managing the lettings process from the exit of customers to those entering our new homes, ensuring it is completed within agreed times frames and achieves maximum overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the appearance and integrity of the Empty Homes and Lettings brand is the best it can possibly be for existing and new customers. Adopt an approach that ensures there is a focus on the emotion customers are buying into when moving into a new home or leaving their existing one.
- Work productively with the Empty Homes and Lettings Officers to manage customers moving out of their homes, whilst supporting customers to move out taking into account the emotions involved in this process.
- Ensuring any repair recharges are clearly understood by existing customers and that they understand their responsibilities during the moving out process. Co-ordinate necessary maintenance work with the Empty Homes and Lettings Officers and Property Services teams promptly ensuring re-let targets are achieved and loss of rental income is minimized.
- Ensure that the letting of the empty home is planned with a focus on first impressions and an understanding of the customer; use strong communication and negotiation skills to create the right environment for the customer to say 'yes'.
This role involves driving so a full clean driving licence is required. A car is provided.
Apply online now