We have a great opportunity for a Lettings Adviser at our Chichester office.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £23,885-£30,374 per annum + company car
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01562
Outputs and Accountabilities:
- Work productively with the Empty Homes and Lettings Officers to manage customers moving out of their homes
- Ensuring any repair charges are understood by existing customers and that they understand their responsibilities during the moving out process.
- Ensure that the letting of the empty home is planned with a focus on first impressions and an understanding of the customer
- Co-ordinate necessary maintenance work promptly ensuring re-let targets are achieved and loss of rental income is minimized.
- This role requires exceptional customer service skills, along with negotiation skills and a strong commercial awareness to ensure that you maximise Hyde’s financial capability
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now