We are seeking a Legal Disrepair Co-ordinator to provide an efficient, flexible and professional service to the business, focusing on our disrepair claims.
- Location: South East London or Chichester
- Salary: £23,885 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: Legal Disrepair Co-ordinator
- Closing date: 29/05/18
About the job:
- Work in collaboration with the Disrepair Manager, surveyors and solicitors to develop quality assurance mechanisms and identify improvements to the disrepair and environmental health process
- Undertake day-to-day management of disrepair and EHO process to include resident liaison, appointment scheduling and case management
- Produce management reports on performance, and identify exceptions that prompt service recovery/service improvements in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Solutions focused and ability to work with the wider team to ensure a prompt resolution
- Strong organisational skills, great time management skills and ability to prioritise deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
Apply online now
At Hyde, the privacy of information you share with us is important. Please refer to our privacy notice (PDF, 65KB) to find out more about how we store and process your personal data.