We're looking to recruit a Learning and Development Advisor for our London Bridge Office.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £20,185-£25,520 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01684
Duties of the Learning and Development Advisor:
- Provide an efficient L&D co-ordination and administrative service ensuring all business is handled in a proactive and responsive manner.
- Act as the main point of contact for all day-to-day training issues ensuring any requests, queries and problems are resolved in a manner that improves overall customer experience and in accordance with agreed service levels
- Check and update training plans regularly to assist with the management of the training budget
- Send invitations, joining instructions and further information to all course participants
- Build relationships with delegates, line managers and HR Business Partners to ensure the administration arrangements for programmes meet expectation
- Produce, copy and check training material as required
- Liaise with external trainers and venues to ensure courses are run in a professional manner
- Ensure training activity, including e-learning and induction, is recorded on the Learning Management System (LMS) to maintain delegate training and attendance records
- Produce reports from the LMS or other sources on a regular basis
We offer a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.