We have exciting plans to expand our development pipeline delivering 11,000 homes over the next 5 years. The Lead Land and Planning Manager is responsible identifying and acquiring suitable development sites/land opportunities (with or without planning consent) ensuring the maximum contribution is achieved from all land investments.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £54,700 - £69,460 p.a.
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC1602
- Land Identification: Maintain a high profile with external property contacts by establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with local authorities, local agents, land owners and other developers within Hyde’s geographical area, in pursuit of suitable opportunities for the Group.
- Land Appraisal: Carry out or check site appraisals, ensuring that land opportunities are presented, in an objective and professional manner, with input from other departments and in line with Group procedures.
- Planning: Undertake planning appraisals of potential development sites and make recommendations on the prospects of achieving planning permission. Determine the appropriate method of acquisition and manage the planning process (including promotion of the site and representations to local planning authorities etc) to ensure it is carried out effectively until an implementable consent is obtained.
- Land Acquisition: Ensure that land procurement is compliant with budgets and forecasts and that the Group’s requirements for land acquisition are fully met.
- Project Management: Responsible for all projects from initial site identification, appraisal and approval to the point of purchase and implementable planning consent being obtained, in line with budgets. Liaising with and all internal departments and external consultants/authorities as required for successful completion of projects.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award- winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.