We are looking for a Joint Venture & Partner Accounting Specialist who will assist us with our corporate ambition to maximise our financial capacity. As the Joint Venture & Partner Accounting Specialist you will be the technical specialist regarding joint venture and partner accounts responsible for all JV and partner reporting. You will have a wealth of knowledge of JVs within the property sector.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £54,700 - £69,460 p.a.
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01603
- Produce FRS102 statutory accounts, liaise with auditors and provide FRS102 technical guidance for joint ventures & partners where required
- Ensure a robust risk & control environment is in place by maintaining suitable policies and procedures for joint ventures & partners
- Manage and produce budgets, forecasts, regular management reporting, and contribute towards financial planning of the joint ventures and partners
- Support both Business Development and the Property Analytics Team in the decision making process for new non-standard areas of business
- Deliver management reporting and commentary to subsidiary boards and stakeholders, to include monthly management accounts, forecasting and variance analysis on commercial and joint venture activities to both internal and external stakeholders
- Reconcile sales information, providing up to date analysis of actual sales receipts and reconciliation of costs of sales
- Lead on new JV set up – liaising with Hyde Group Treasury, Tax, Property Analytics, and Financial Systems team, including processes around new entity set-up (bank accounts, loan agreements, accounting systems integration), ensuring systems and processes are ready to use
We offer a 35 hour working week, an award-winning flexible benefits package, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an great organisation whose social purpose it to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now