We’re looking to recruit an IT Trainer to train staff on a variety of IT systems across our offices from Peterborough to Brighton.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01623
Outputs and accountabilities:
- Provide expert technical knowledge in developing and delivering training for software applications in our IT service catalogue in order to meet the changing and ongoing needs of the business, and deliver the highest standards of customer service in line with our vision, policies and service promise.
- Design and deliver all induction and standard business IT training to our internal IT user base.
- Provide expert training support in iWorld and TED and for other applications as required including, but not limited to:
- First Touch Applications
- Creating, implementing and evaluating software training solutions, ensuring it is tailored, fit for purpose, and effective.
- Develop and deliver floor-walking sessions providing proactive one-to-one application training support where needed.
- Keep updated with software and technology changes as well as our operational policies and procedures.
We offer a great, flexible, award-winning benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now