We are looking to recruit an IT Security Manager to join us.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: up to £75,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 2 November 2020
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
Hyde is one of the UK’s largest housing providers, working across London, the South East, East Anglia and the East Midlands. With a turnover of £450m and 50,000 homes under management, Hyde provides services to more than 100,000 customers.
The IT Security Manager is a pivotal role in helping us protect our IT systems. We want do-ers, proactive individuals who step forward in the face of challenges. We want a professional IT Security manager who will put in place robust security controls, who is able to deal with real issues and encourages best practice from others.
- Manage the development of appropriate IT Security and Systems Continuity policies and plans.
- Develop and deliver a programme of reviews to ensure that policies are put in place and remain in force to ensure the Group has appropriate IT Security/Cyber Security protection and Systems Continuity plans
- Ensure compliance with necessary legislation and regulations and developing IT sector practice and the cyber security threat landscape.
- Design input and technical review of secure configurations for hardware and software on mobile devices, laptops, workstations, servers.
Design input and technical review of technical designs secure configurations for devices such as firewalls, routers, and switches and limitation and control of network ports, protocols, and services.
- Implement and monitor information security controls and management strategies.
- Maintain corporate information security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Act as an internal escalation point for security issues and incidents.
- Promotes and assists in the implementation, where practicable, of procedures and controls to attain accreditation of Cyber Essentials in the near future.
- Manage major incidents with our cyber response team
- Assist in reviewing DPIAs and DDQs
- Work with or outsourced SOC to triage triggered events
- Respond to security event sources such as O365 and Sophos
- Qualys (Desirable)
- O365 Security and Compliance (Essential)
- Microsoft E5 security feature implementation and monitoring (Desirable)
- Sophos (Desirable)
- Azure Security (Desirable)
- Cisco Firepower (Desirable)
- Fortinet Firewall (Desirable)
- CISSP or working towards (Desirable)
Why would you want to work for Hyde?
- We offer a 35-hour working week, 28 days holiday, an excellent pension, an award-winning flexible benefit and wellbeing package and the opportunity to work for a commercially-focused organisation with a strong social conscience.
- Significant emphasis is placed on our staff’s wellbeing and we encourage a work life balance.
Closing date for applications: 2 November 2020
Apply online now