We are seeking an experienced IT Delivery Project Manager to join the team at our London Bridge office.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £43,300 - £53,680 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01644
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide specialist IT delivery skills and manage the delivery of change within IT and for the wider business. Effective planning and management of the delivery of projects using best practice methodologies PRINCE and ITIL.
- IT Delivery: Manage scoping, planning and resourcing of the overall project deliverable. Producing a detailed delivery plan, create changes and engineering tasks in the service management tool and track project deliverables including implementing key performance trackers and contingency plans in the event of delays. Continuously monitor progress against plan and produce timely project reports to the detail and frequency required. Brief and report to Senior Management Teams and Executive Management Team on progress as required.
- Budget Management: Liaise with IT Delivery Manager, Finance and stakeholders in order to understand, develop and agree budget.
- Resource Requirements: Define delivery tasks and resource requirements, effectively co-ordinating with the resource managers to ensure adequate levels of resource and skills are available in a timely fashion.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 28 days holiday, an award-winning benefits package and the opportunity to work for a truly inspiring organisation with a strong social purpose.
Apply online now