We are recruiting for an Infrastructure Analyst.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 p.a.
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01589
Main purpose and responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise in the support of the Hyde Group’s underlying infrastructure and technologies in order to meet service levels regarding system availability
- Contribute to the team’s coverage of the following disciplines by providing expert knowledge and demonstrable experience in the support of at least four of the following disciplines and technologies:
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365 Tenant Administration
- Recent Windows Server Administration experience
- SAN Administration, Ideally Nimble with Fibre Channel experience
- Citrix Xenapp
- Undertake daily BAU support from a Cherwell based ticking system, providing prompt and detailed updates on tickets assigned to you, ensure the customer is always kept up to date during the lifecycle of the ticket.
- You will be a project resource for a number of ongoing business projects, you will be expected to work with your assigned project manager to deliver the required output and manage your own time effectively to meet deadlines or communicate promptly if you feel the deadlines are not able to be met.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, a 35 hour working week and the opportunity to work for an organisation with a real social purpose.