We are looking to recruit an Income Officer to manage the prevention and recovery of rent arrears and other debts for all tenure types in an efficient manner.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £25,500 per annum
- Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01635
Duties of an Income Officer:
- Take the lead on responding to all resident correspondence in regard to the management of their account, ensuring issues are resolved in a manner that will improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Ensure residents receive appropriate advice and guidance regarding benefits and welfare entitlements in order to maximise the resident's potential income.
- Offer money management advice in order to assist the resident in periodisation of rent and service charge payments and reduction of arrears.
- Prepare professional eviction reports for approval. Attend and carry out an eviction.
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity and comply with data protection act at all times.
Apply online now