We are looking to recruit an Impact and Monitoring Manager to join the team.
- Location: London or any Hyde office
- Salary: £40,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 11 August 2020
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
You will lead Hyde Foundation's grant making and monitoring activities, including grant administration, impact and performance data collection and processing and compliance checks of external delivery partners.
Duties of an Impact and Monitoring Manager:
- Act as the main point of contact for all enquiries relating to the Hyde Charitable Trust's grant-giving programme and respond as appropriate.
- Act as Hyde Foundation’s subject matter expert on grant-giving regulations and compliance with Charity Commission obligations.
- Provide advice and guidance to applicants, and keep them updated on progress.
- Manage and deliver the grant assessment process.
- Lead on the design of grant programme related documentation, including any paper-based forms.
- Administrate the individual funds as required - including writing and modifying grant offer letters, supplier checks and set up, processing payments, evidence requests and filing.
- Where applicable, lead on grant panel assessment preparation including minutes at meetings.
- Promote grant programmes through all relevant communication methods producing publicity information for residents, website and intranet, and other social media.
Please note: Previous applicants need not apply.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, and the opportunity to work for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Closing date for applications: 11 August 2020
Apply online now