We are looking to recruit a Support & Monitoring Officer to provide high quality service support to our social investment activities. This is a 30 hours a week role split across two teams - the Hyde Foundation team and the Love London Working team.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £16,458 per annunm
- Contract type: 30 hours per week, 6 month FTC
- Job reference: REC01571
Hyde Foundation Team
As a member of the Hyde Foundation team the post holder will provide high quality project and service support to our social investment activities. This includes day-to-day administration and customer service tasks; client screening and engagement; monitoring and reporting activities, and other Foundation support duties.
Love London Working (LLW) Team
You will also work with the Love London Working (LLW) Team, a London project delivered through a consortium of 16 Housing Associations. It delivers employment support to long term unemployed and economically inactive London residents. As a member of the LLW team you will provide high quality monitoring support and tracking support to team members delivering employability advice, guidance and support to economically inactive and long term unemployed Londoners. You will be responsible for collecting and monitoring data against project requirements and criteria, while developing and maintaining a supportive and tracking relationship with clients who have left the programme.
Outputs and accountabilities:
Hyde Foundation Team
- Provide a responsive and customer focused front line service to all internal and external customers. This includes logging all contact using customer relationship management software.
- Be the first point of contact for residents and partners providing information and make relevant referrals, room bookings and appointments.
- Undertake and compile beneficiary satisfaction surveys and reports
- Update relevant databases, use the database to track progress and monitor performance and outputs and compile reports
Love London Working Team:
- Establish a warm handover for clients who have found work to be their main point of contact for in-work support and to track their employment progress and sustainment.
- Support the Love London Working claims process by assisting with data and evidence collection and quality checking claim evidence.
- Conduct a quarterly tracking and monitoring exercise on those clients who have left the programme and where their destination and employment status is unknown.
Apply online now