We are seeking an HR & Payroll Advisor to be based at our London Bridge office.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £20, 185 - £25,520 per annum
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01664
Main duties of the HR & Payroll Advisor role:
- Deliver a customer-focused HR administration and payroll service to ensure responses to enquiries are in line with agreed service level agreement, accurate payments and data integrity.
- Deliver a professional and efficient HR operational support service across the Hyde Group aiming to maximise customer satisfaction/experience and minimise complaints, whilst adhering to agreed service levels.
- Process variations to contracts of employment; process business changes, such as absence, leavers, retirements, starters and maintain all payroll related payments and deductions; ensure employees are paid accurately and on time; regularly maintain and update filing systems, manual and electronic; maintain the HR system, ensuring employee records are up to date and data is accurate.
- Meet and strive to exceed expected Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets ensuring that deadlines are met, in line with service standards and the service level agreement.
- Work collaboratively with other HR Team members to ensure a consistent, seamless, best practice service is delivered to the business.
- Provide an efficient payroll service across the Hyde Group, ensuring that deadlines are met and payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Collect, prepare and process information accurately for monthly salaries; deal with correspondence from the Inland Revenue, DWP and pension companies; process manual payments to employees and 3rd party agencies; make changes to employee pension records in line with auto enrolment; process changes in line with the Group’s flexible benefits scheme; identify any overpayments and take corrective action, through to recovery.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the ability to engage in flexible working.