As a key part of the neighbourhood management team, you will be the first point of contact providing resolutions to customer enquiries across the full range of the service using a broad knowledge of the functions covered by Partners for Islington (PFI) housing management team.
- Location: Islington
- Salary: £23,885 - £30,374 per annumn
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01611
Duties of a Housing Advisor:
- Act as the first and focal point for the delivery of the PFI housing management team providing services to customers via a range of channels including telephone, email, face-to-face and written correspondence.
- Ensure, wherever possible, customer enquiry is fully responded to at first point of contact and take responsibility for managing incoming customer enquiries.
- Lead on administering tenancy change cases including mutual exchanges, successions, assignments and unauthorised occupation.
- Lead on administering routine cases across a range of housing management activities including but not limited to; voids, communal areas, flooring and satellite dishes.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week and the ability to engage in flexible working.
Apply online now