We have a new opportunity for a Home Ownership Officer to join the team in the London Bridge office.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 p.a.
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01726
Duties of a Home Ownership Officer:
- Responsible for processing notice to charge, notice of assignment, deed of covenant and applications for landlord's consent, deeds of variation, section 20 consultation and complex solicitor enquiries.
- Preparing responses to pre-assignment and re-mortgage enquiries and the administration of completion statements ensuring that service charge revenue is secured.
- Obtain and interpret information form the Land Registry including ownership, charges, covenants (TR1), leases and copies of plans.
- Providing tenants support with Right to Buy and Right to Acquire applications
- Respond to general correspondence and enquiries from homeowners, their agents and managing agents.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now