We have an exciting opportunity for a Home Ownership Officer to provide expert advice and support on leasehold management.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01483
Duties of a Home Ownership Officer:
- Respond to general correspondence and enquiries from homeowners, their agents and managing agents
- Obtain information form the Land Registry including ownership, charges, covenants (TR1), leases and copies of plans
- Preparing responses to pre-assignment and re-mortgage enquiries and the administration of completion statements ensuring that service charge revenue is secured
- Responsible for processing notice to charge, notice of assignment, deed of covenant and applications for landlord's consent, deeds of variation and complex solicitor enquiries
- Providing tenants support with Right to Buy and Right to Acquire applications.